At NO time will Pickle entertain watching Thomas the Tank Engine on TV, UNLESS it is when one of her boyfriends is here, because 'IT IS BORING MUMMY', which I heartily agree with. Today we have 'Thomas The Tank' as he is otherwise known over for lunch. He only comes here because we have Nick JR on Sky which he knows shows that dreaded engine programme. Pickle is happily watching it with him, while I am slowly drifting into a deep sleep at the monotony of that blooming narrators voice.
Thomas's Mum (A.K.A. Anthea )is coming over soon with a basket of washing to do in MY machine as hers has been taken away for repair. I find this very scary as she IS the Perfect Housewife, and I am not sure my Utility Room and washing machine can live up to her high standards. I have been frantically cleaning all morning but I won't tell Anthea that!
Good grief how long IS this Thomas show?? I am so grateful to have 2 daughters right now!
Good grief how long IS this Thomas show?? I am so grateful to have 2 daughters right now!




No comments:
Post a Comment