Sunday, October 14, 2007

Picklesdad's Desktop


Feeling left out of all the fun, Picklesdad has joined in the 'show us yer desktop game'. He had a boring one until he knew about this and stayed up until 3.30AM making this masterpiece.
Pickle sometimes sees a picture of Katherine Jenkins and mistakes her for Russell Brand! What a mixed up child she is.

10 comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hmmm, can't say I see the resemblance.
Maybe a little around the eyes???

Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Has PD You Tubed 'the richest woman in Neath' singing the Welsh National Anthem immediately before the game with England earlier this year? Worth a look if it can still be found.

Charlotte Howard said...

Mrs F would not be impressed if my desktop contained attractive females.

Picklesmum said...

Jo - Hee hee. I thought it was the beard!

David - Can't find it myself but I'm sure he has.

Paul F - I can do Mrs F a Russell one if you like, then it'd be fair?

Her indoors said...

I'm just impressed with the technology...how do you make a visual compilation like that? ;-D

Picklesmum said...

21stCM - You start by sitting at your computer until 0330!! How sad is that?! I guess he "photoshopped" it (other photo software packages are available), I lost the will to live by 2300 and went to bed!

Hoffy Swims said...

PM - Awsome desktop tell Picklesdad! As you know, I e-mailed you and told you why I didn't blog a desktop. Mine is really boring! Sorry. xx

Picklesmum said...

Picklesdad thanks you all for your positive comments!

Erik said...

i'm quite sure i have no idea who that chick is.
needless to say...
Kirsten Dunst>Katherine Jenkins
:)

Picklesmum said...

Erik, she is an opera singer from Wales. That's all you need to know.