Saturday, October 13, 2007

SO SO SO TRUE....

Please take the time to watch this video clip if you are a parent, especially a Mum. I saw the clip first on Emma Sometimes Blog and it is really true and very funny. Having said that Picklesdad doesn't 'get it'. Men eh?
It is very fast but keep with it, it's definitely worth it.






This site has the lyrics if you can't make them out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant! No wonder she got a standing ovation!

Jo Beaufoix said...

I saw that at Emma's too.
It's fab isn't it?

Christina S said...

Love it! There are some classic lines in there and I especially like "No texting at the table!" (Although in my house it tends to be "No blogging at the table!" and it's me the kids are talking to :-D)

Picklesmum said...

Picklessister is driving me nuts with this now. She has printed out the lyrics and is playing it about 20 times a day!
Shame she doesn't take any notice of ME when I say all those things.
Eye rolling
Eating what's on your plate
etc.
etc.