I think I need a quiet word with Picklesteacher in the morning. Pickle proudly informed us today that she was given a reward (house point type sticker thing) for " helping Connor take his trousers off". Connor is one of Pickle's 2 current boyfriends which she hopes to marry. Soon. Wearing the dress I got her from Ebay the other day. She cannot decide which one to marry and is keeping her options open!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! That's very sweet of Pickle! (Lets not ask what he was going to do with his trousers off though, LOL!).
I can't help but think of Erik when he was 4 (I hope he never reads this, he'd kill me) being a very helpful boy too. I walked into the bathroom to find Erik's friend who was also 4 and had come over to play, bending down, moon in the air, and Erik was wiping his bottom for him!!!! I think he was too shy to shout for me, so Erik obliged. I exited hastily and left them to it.
Sorry, that was totally too much information - you can always count on me to lower the tone :-D
Thanks Ruby, what a lovely story! Pickle has been known to help her 'other future husband's' winkie for him at our house.
I have checked with Picklesteacher and it was his dressing up trousers he was helped out of, not the school ones. Phew!
At least she is gonna make a choice. When my youngest started school her boyfriends were twins & when asked she used to say "they share me!"
Ruby these are 18th Birthday stories, winks x
I think you need some nice boring councilly things to clean up this blog.
Shaz - i think pickle alternates her boys one day each!
No, no NO Paul. It'll be the naughty step for you (again) if you mention councillor things on my blog!
Post a Comment