Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Meez

I am so proud, I have managed to export My Meez to the sidebar of my blog. And I did it ALL BY MYSELF! This is a very acurate picture of me, (ok, so a bit slimmer) but if you see me in Bury or the village, you will know who I am!

5 comments:

Her indoors said...

I love your Meez. It's fab. Blimey, you're even wearing green crocs ;-D

Her indoors said...

P.S. I've just tagged you for a meme about your middle name.

Christina S said...

Brilliant meez, how clever.
I couldn't even manage a yahoo avatar (they don't have my hair colour! scandalous! and they certainly don't have any crocs!)

Picklesmum said...

21stCM I am wotking on the middle name meme, taking a while.

Ruby - Good grief, what colour IS your hair if yahoo don't cover it? Try a meez they do green and blue too.

Christina S said...

Picklesmum - it's dark brown. Yahoo do pale brown, or black that shines blue. I'll have to have a go at a meez!