Exactly! hasn't is been dreadful! But yesterday I escaped and once past Kettering on the A14 it's SUNNY!!!!! OMG fantastic sitting in the park eating icecreams sort of summer weather. It was like being transported to another season in another country for the day!
I am a married, 30 something mother of 2 daughters, one at middle school and one at primary school.. We live in a village in deepest East Anglia, and have a rabbit called Bert.
I like to blog about family life in the village I live in as well as areas we visit in Suffolk...and further afield.
We are a vegetarian household.
1 comment:
Exactly! hasn't is been dreadful!
But yesterday I escaped and once past Kettering on the A14 it's SUNNY!!!!! OMG fantastic sitting in the park eating icecreams sort of summer weather.
It was like being transported to another season in another country for the day!
Celia
Post a Comment