Well done to 21st Century Mummy, who said Wales. It was actually Pendine Sands, in South Wales. Pendine is a small village over 300 miles from our home, not a particularly sensible idea when Pickle has suffered from travel sickness in the past. Still armed with Picklesgrandads Sat Nav we left our house at 8.10am on Saturday morning. As soon as Picklesdad started the engine, satnav announced "YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION", as we were still on our drive we had to disagree.
It was an uneventful journey, we had lots of cd's saved on our MP3 player, yet we still only listened to 'High School Musical' and 'Lazy Town'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love the delicacy, PM. Was it as nice as moose? Your "caravan" looks a bit permanent.
Don't forget I tagged you.
Oh the Severn Bridge, we get to travel that route about twice a year. I have faint memories of Pendine Sands from when I was little. If I remember, it is an enormous stretch of beach. Hope you had a fantastic time in Welshy Wales. Did you see Castell Coch (the red castle) as you were travelling along the M4 by Cardiff? It's the magical fairytale castle that's nestled in the hillside?
Paul, as a veggie I was unable to try this dish, whether it was mouse, moose or even mousse.
I am preparing the tagging stuff as we speak. Be patient!!
Paul, I like my caravans 'permanent' especially when perched on side of a welsh mountain. This is a rough as I'll go, camping wise.
Sorry! Ignore comment below - I hadn't got this far up yet!!!LOL!
Post a Comment