It is now OFFICIAL. It was announced on Saturday night on his Radio 2 show, by 2 ladies wearing nowt but lettuce, that Russell Brand is EUROPES SEXIEST VEGETARIAN, as voted for on the PETA (Peoples Ethical Treatment of Animals) website. http://www.peta.org/
Voting is now on to choose the WORLDS Sexiest Vegetarian, so get voting for Russell.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Nice photo Picklesmum. Two other things about Russell, did you know he (along with Davina McCall) is a patron of Focus 12 (a charity which is based in Bury St Edmunds). So you need to hang out in Risbygate St, if you ever find out that he's on his way up here.
The other thing, did you see him in that ITV drama (I think it was called Cold Blood). I hope you missed it as it wasn't a good look... :-D
Yes I saw him in cold blood, scary.
Russell did his rehab at Focus in Risbygate Street just a few years ago. So near.....
Are you a fan too?? Pickle says she "loves Wussell, can I watch Wussell mummy?", NO, NO, NO, pickle, not for a few years yet!
Oh yes, I am a fan of Wussel, but unlike other peeps I admire, I always feel that there should be a dozen reasons for not fancying Russell Brand, but in a strange kind of way I still do...very odd
I saw him on Jonathan Woss the other night - He was very funny!
I don't fancy him. I have to make that clear!
Post a Comment